6.23.2014

Flowers & Fireworks

Flowers and Fireworks was song which was played when I graduated and family & friends of mine came to me to congratulate me with flowers. Graduation day is one of the best days. Everybody is happy, everything is good. Friday I went to graduation to congratulate few of my friends. Wow! I can't believe that next summer I'm going to be there again and graduate. And talking about flowers & summer here is photo of me (of course I'm having fun, if you look closer you can see me making duckface, hihihi) which my sister took recently. Look at that white rose bush, oh -- such a beauty! Too bad that roses wilted already because they would look great in Midsummer crown. I hope that everybody had great time celebrating Midsummer, I'm going to celebrate tomorrow! 




Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru