Next years wishlist! by hellodope featuring home wall decor
My plan is to start New Year organized. So I already made wishlist including grey and really stylish jumper and other nice things! Some words about my wishlist below:
1. I'm looking forward for simple knitted but plan and warm jumper for so long, but I still I haven't found the right one. Recently I bought black jumper with heart on it, but it's not what I was looking for. I bought it because it was really comfy and warm, but I have to have grey jumper in my closet because it's really easy to combine it with other clothes.
2. Michael Kors Large Selma bag. I've been dreaming about it for so long. It's just one of the most beautiful bags I've ever seen, you know? It's pretty obvious that it's too expensive for me, but if I will start to crave money for it now.. Who knows, maybe I will finally touch it. Hoho!
3. Michael Kors bracelet - it's so simple, but still eye catching.
4. Candles. I'm huge fan of candles - sweet or fresh odors, no matter how does it smells I will love it! Unfortunately, this year I haven't even bought candles, so I have to buy some nice candles to enjoy next year. :)
5. Wood box. Something for my working table which right now don't look like working table but more like beauty stuff and other things table. I have to find good but really simple and not too expensive organising box, or just wood box where to put all this stuff so I will have more space on my table.
6. Grey Scarf. I need new scarf. Last time when I bought scarf was.. Hmn, it was year 2012 or maybe even 2011. So it's obvious that I need scarf, simple one black or grey, or maybe both of them.
And how about you? Are you going to make some next years wishlist? If yes, let me know what do you really want/need? :)